As a Data Engineer you will be primarily building, writing, and training AI/ML algorithms for Natural Language Understanding (NLU) including text analysis, categorization, and document structuring that will power the interpretation and comparison of legal and financial documents. In addition, you will be monitoring and improving data quality to improve the outcomes of your algorithms.
You will work with legal and compliance professionals to supervise learning of the AI and provide increasingly more accurate interpretations and regulatory recommendations. Learn and train with the latest AI libraries, models, and tools to improve our algorithms and results.
Your Skills and Experience
No previous experience with AI/ML is needed but the following prerequisites apply:
- Candidate must be at least 28yrs old
- Position requires MS or equivalent work experience in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related engineering or information sciences discipline.
- Candidates must be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment and possess effective oral and written communication ability.
- Must have experience with AWS, Github, Google APIs
- 3+ years of software development experience (in Python, Node.js, PHP, etc.)
- Willingness & desire to learn new technologies such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet etc.
- High proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical manuals and conversations in English
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh City but we offer remote working too.
- Working hours: 8:30 ~ 17:30 (5 days per week);
- Learn and grow from foreign managers in a dynamic environment
- Pay increase every 6 months with review
- Big bonuses after project completion
- Awesome colleagues, team building activities like movies, company trips, parties, and events
- Training in soft skills like improve communication, client management, problem solving, and time management
- 12-15 days annual leave plus sick leave
- Free office snacks & treats