A Back-End Developer is a Key Player in development of dynamic websites, web applications using a variety of languages, and development platforms; You must be able to communicate to all team members effectively and efficiently; and above all, be a team player who is solutions-oriented, strives to deliver top-quality products, and is curious about the world around them.
You will participate in design, development, and delivery of web projects (PHP, Node.js, Python, C#, and related platforms) within designated schedules. Take charge to identify, communicate, and overcome development problems and challenges related to complex web and application-based projects
Comprehend and follow specific project life-cycle instructions and procedures when required. Heavily contribute to and actively follow technical documentation related to interactive development cycles
Apply common-sense understanding to carry out detailed but objective written or oral instructions and act as a go-to person within technical area of expertise
With QDS, you’ll participate in interesting projects that require an adventurous mind to adopt cutting-edge technologies, like block chain, AI, machine learning, data analytics, Fintech, and more.
Your Skills and Experience
All roles at QDS require openness to learning advanced topics in a variety of languages, a tremendous work ethic, passion, and commitment. Incredible attention to detail, empathy, and a sense of humor are also required
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in web development (3 year +, the more the merrier)
- Mastering object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Proficiency in one or more of the following CMS: WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce.
- Keep current with programming languages/platforms within the web development/web application, and desktop application space
- Hard working, good communication, enjoys teamwork
- Good at researching and learning new technologies
Nicer to have
- Experience Agile methodology
- Experience in building APIs for mobile app
- Familiar with AWS and other cloud servers
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken) is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh City & Remote
- Working hours: 8:30 ~ 17:30 (5 days per week);
- Learn and grow from foreign managers in a dynamic environment
- Training in management skills like improve communication, client management, problem solving, and time management
- Annual Leave